Our taps and tanks have a recommended maximum working pressure of 3bar, so if your pressure is above that, then it is recommended to fit a PRV.
- It fits in-line on a mains inlet pipe.
- Our PRVs are automatically set to the recommended 3bar
- Our PRVs are 15mm compression fittings – no need for awkward reducing washers, making ours easy to fit.
- Once fitted, the PRV will continually open and close slightly in response to pressure and flow rate
- It will allow water to pass when the pressure is below the set 3bar and reduce it when it goes above 3bar.
- Our PRVs help prevent damage to your tap and your tank such as leaking or accelerated damage to seals, valves etc.
- Our PRVs can also help reduce excessive water consumption during use.
- Available as an optional add-on to all our systems.